Monday, February 8, 2010

All Natural Clothes Dryer



Last Wednesday was a gorgeous, sunny day.  The air was warm and fresh, the perfect day for line-dying some clothes.  I hung my sweaters on hangers or just on the line.  Also, the down comforter and quilt went on the line for some freshing up. 

My mother said that the sun had antibacterial properties.  It was healthy to hang things in the sun as it killed germs.  My search on the internet didn't produce any proof positive but they sure smell good after they are hung on the line. 

I know that it is frugal to dry clothes and linens this way.  It not only saves on electricity (or gas) but the clothes last longer.  I admit that I don't line dry all my clothes.  Maybe I work to dry more this way.  Couldn't hurt! 



Give it a try if you have never done it.  You might actually like the result and save yourself money in the process! 

Warmly,

0 Practical Remarks:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP